Visa to Thailand. Types of visas

• 30-day visa-free entry. Starting from March 24, 2007, Russian citizens have a visa-free entry into Thailand for up to 30 days. A visa is not required in this case, a stamp with the indication of the length of stay in the country is put on the border. In case of expiration of the validity of the passport, the tourist must inform about it in advance, not later than 6 months.
• Remember one important limitation: tourists who visit the country on a visa-free basis are allowed to stay in Thailand for no more than 90 days in six months, regardless of the number of entries.
• Single entry tourist visa with a validity period of 3 months. It is issued for a fee of $ 25, done in advance. The validity of the visa is three months from the date of issue. At the time of filing the passport must be valid for the next 6 months, otherwise, you will be denied a visa. Since October 1, 2006, changes have been made to the procedure for obtaining such a visa, now the stamp is placed on the border for a period of up to 1 month of stay (earlier - 2 months). The length of stay for such a visa can be extended twice. The visa to the Immigration Bureau in Thailand is extended. At the same time, a fee of 1,900 baht is charged for the extension. The maximum stay in Thailand for this visa is 3 months.
• Multiple (2-4 entry) tourist visa with a validity period of 3 months. For this visa is allowed to enter more than once. The number of permitted entries into the country is prescribed in the visa. This visa costs $ 25 * for the number of entries. The maximum length of stay for such a visa is 6 months. This visa is obtained before entering Thailand. When entering the country, the first stamp of stay for a period of up to one month is put, after the visa is extended within the country for a period of up to two months each time. The cost of extending the visa is 1900 baht.
• A single non-immigrant visa with a validity period of 3 months. When submitting the relevant documents, this visa is issued by embassies/consulates of Thailand. The visa is issued to people who travel for non-tourist purposes: business visits, training, contacts with partners in Thailand, investing, hiring, pilgrimage, leaving for permanent residence, etc. Validity period - 3 months. A stamp on the stay of 90 days is placed on the border. If there are documents, the visa period is extended. Worth a visa is $ 50.
• Multiple non-immigrant visas with a validity period of 12 months. The given visa gives the right to enter the country several times for non-tourist purposes. Each time a stamp of arrival and stay of up to 90 days is put. This visa can not be obtained in the Southeast Asian countries, if you do not have a work permit, in Russia you can get this visa. With this visa, you can stay with the country for almost 15 months. If the necessary documents are available, the validity of the visa can be extended up to 12 months. The given visa costs $ 125.
• Multiple non-immigrant visas with a validity period of 3 years. This is a new type of visa in Thailand. The visa was introduced on October 1, 2006. The validity of the visa is three years, the cost is $ 250.
• A 12-month stamp on the extension of the non-immigrant visa. If there is no immigrant visa, the validity period may be extended. The basis for its extension may be the age of the pensioner (from 50 years and above), residence permit, the need for employment, the provision of material support to a spouse (citizen) of a Thai citizen, a study in Thailand, etc. The visa extension can be obtained from the Immigration office inside the Kingdom. To do this, you must file the relevant documents. A person residing in Thailand for the permission of this visa is required to file information about himself every 90 days.
• Permission for an additional entry (Re-entry permit). If the right holder of a visa needs to leave Thailand for a while, he can get a visa for the exit with the right of return. A single Re-entry permit will cost 1000 baht, multiple costs 3800. The permission is obtained at the office of the Immigration Bureau within the country.